HOME CARE WORKER
Job available: LGBT, Aboriginals, Visible Minorities,Students and Youth, Person's with disabilities , Newcomers to Canada and Women.
I am looking for a home care worker with flexible hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of medication
- toileting/bathing/ grooming
- arms and leg stretches
- transferring from bed to wheelchair and vice versa
- accompany to doctor's appointment
- meal preparation
- light housekeeping/ laundry
- accompany to grocery shopping
Job is Full time; 35 hrs./week; CAD 16.10/hr.
Educational requirement: High School Graduate
Driver's License required: Class 5
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Medical Exam, Reference Required
Weight Handling: 30 lbs.
Work Location: Work in employer's home, rooom and board provided, urban area
Free room and board for live in caregiver
Start date: May 21, 2018
1 year to less than 2 years
By e-mail: email@example.com