Looking for workers?
Rocky View Employment Services can save your organization time and money in the quest for the right people. You can even post help-wanted ads to our job board at no charge.
Post Your Job Openings with Us!
If you are interested in advertising a job opening on our in-office Job Board, please contact us at 403.948.9711 or fax us at 403.948.9715, and provide us with the information on your job opening.
To place a posting on our online Job Board, e-mail your job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
CANADA-ALBERTA JOB GRANT
Do you need information on the Canada-Alberta Job Grant? Click on the link below for information, video tutorials and all the forms required.
DID YOU KNOW?
- You can download business publications from Alberta Works on our Resources page.
- If you are considering hiring a very promising potential employee, but they lack some crucial short term training or certifications (i.e. MS Excel, First Aid, WHIMIS), we can facilitate that training, at no charge to you or the potential employee. This type of training is called Exposure Course Funding for Training. For more information, contact Rocky View Employment Services at 403.948.9711
- Even if Rocky View Employment Services is not hosting a Job Fair, we can assist you in your recruiting efforts by:
- Hosting a hiring event to assist with your recruiting needs
- Providing office space for you to screen and interview clients
- Promoting your positions in our office, in the community and on our website
- We have free resources for businesses such as the hard copy and electronic versions of ”Employment Standards (Toolkit for Employers)” and “Occupational Health & Safety (Toolkit for small business)”
If there are other ways you think Rocky View Employment can help your business, we can schedule a visit to your location. To discuss your needs, call us at 403.948.9711.